Knollex the Spy - Now in HD!

Knollex

Poster
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
191
Just a short video I made. Nothing special. Just testing my video editing while also making a short entertaining video. :)

=(eGO)= for life!
:biggrin:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipzge9OH75k[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Not bad and nice stalking stab at the beginning, but as stated above its best to record chain kills even 2 or 3 look better than just switching from 1 kill to another 1 kill ect. You can also fast forward through long pauses to get to the good parts so your vid is full of kills not just 1 kill here and 3 min of waiting for 2 kills. Love that you made it in HD, most people that start off making vids kill the quality of the vid and post it in HQ, im glad you didnt. What do you use to record your vids?? If you need any help (from the looks of it, you dont) but if you need any help with learning how to FF, blend your transitions into one another let me know. Hope you make another and cant wait.
 
I like the scenes where you're cloaked and waiting, another spy backstabs your prey, and cloaks away. I giggled at them ^_^
 
I also <3 Klawfoe. I've trained him well :)

lol'd at the blue spy @ 1.20. All in all, nice video!
 
Hahaha...Nice video but as Dingo said, it would be better to throw in some more chain killings...Might want to also cut out the ventrillo chatter or whatever that was...Hahaha...I thought people were talking in my vent, only for me to realize Im all alone in the TF2 section right now =P
 
Thanks guys! Yeah, I need to either mute Vent or something but...

At least KlawFOE talking in Vent was video worthy. XD


I'm only using Windows Movie Maker for Windows 7 right now. I know it doesn't sound like much but it's actually really good compared to the other versions. It has a 720p option so that's how I made my videos in HD. I just record in Windowed mode 1280x720.

I use Fraps for recording, 30FPS.
 
I'd have to agree with the cutting the hiding, Go with more stabs, try to be creative, cut out the background noises(Ingame sounds, vent and the voices).

One spy video I saw was pretty cool, They used a variety of the watches, invis/DR/C&D, and It was pretty cool, made you want to watch more because you'd never know what you'd get for the next clip.

Otherwise not bad, You've got potential and everyone had to start somewhere.*cough FRISKY cough*.

PS: Chain stabs are win.
 
30 fps is 30 more than what I have when I'm playing. Pretty decent video nonetheless.
 
Back
Top