Happy veterans day

Jake_25

EGO Addict
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
1,273
Id like to say Happy veterans day to all the people that have served for out country and those who are still serving for our country. Thank you all for giving protecting our country and fighting for our rights. If we didnt have you who knows how we would be living under comunism. Under Hitler. All im trying to say is thank you.
 
thank you to all veterans and to those still serveing in the navy, army, marines, seals, and the air force
 
I thanks the veterans for going in my place and protecting the home from which I live in.
who knows how we would be living under comunism. Under Hitler.

That quote. I would really like you to rethink that. No government is perfect. Please... don't be bias. And Hitler was fascist, not communist.
 
I have some sad news for you guys.....(well I guess for my dad, I just think its sad)

Today, someone at my dad's work got electricuted. Earlier that day(BEFORE HE DIED), my dad got a text from the guy who died, saying "Happy Vetreans Day"....

Happy vetreans day!
 
I thanks the veterans for going in my place and protecting the home from which I live in.


That quote. I would really like you to rethink that. No government is perfect. Please... don't be bias. And Hitler was fascist, not communist.



I wasnt saying Hitler was comunist and im not being bias what he did was horrible not everyone thinks that but its true everyone should be treated equal
 

Latest posts

Back
Top