Veteran's Day

*SuRgE*

I made one post
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
9
I would like to extend a Happy Veteran's Day to all veterans that may be a part of eGO. Being an OIF vet i know what it means to make the sacrifices that many before have done. This is also extended to any family members of eGO members. Lest We Forget.

*SuRgE*
Spc. Murphy
1/112th INF 28th ID
 
Hear, hear!!! A grateful "thank you" to all the vets present, past and future...I appreciate your dedication and sacrifice.
 
I would just like to extend a thanks to ALL who wear the National Service Award on your profile. Without you this world would truely suck. Thank you for your dedication and selflessness.
 
I served 5 years in the US NAVY - served aboard the USS HOIST ARS-40 - when I was a young chap :)
 
My Grandfather fought in WWII and Korea in the Air Force. He completed over 100 successful missions, and got 6 purple hearts. I never understood what all that meant until now, and I never got to thank him for all he did before he died when I was 6.
 
Back
Top