12vs12 scrim against HG clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Combat Medic

Poster
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
179
I have a friend in HG that would like to host a friendly scrim with any 12 of us. There is no time or date set for this event yet as we have yet to recruit 12 men for the fight. Please post a reply here if you are interested in a 12 on 12 scrim and I will be working on a date and time. I myself am from TF2 so I'm not very good at DoD. But as soon as we figure out date and time, I will edit this post to reflect the added info.
 
Well, I guess we really don't have 12 to scrim with but that's ok. Maybe another time.

we're out there, we don't pay attention much to this forum but we're out there... if you nailed down a date and posted it in the general forums I'm certain you'd find 12 volunteers, at least 8, I'm one.
 
I will be there. I love scrims! PM to let me know when we're doing it.
 
Yeah most dont read this forum try the main next time but depending on date and time id be down for it.
 
Yeah like everyone else i'm in but this is the first time ive come to this forum. Also im sure if we have a date a million people will want in like 5 seconds before its starts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top