Dust 2 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yebizzle

Thread Thumper
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
1,146
Hi there fellahs

Yebai here from DoD Division, not sure if this problem has been brought up before or not but if it has then please feel free to close this thread. Anyways, I've been playing the dust 2 server a lot lately and noticing that sometimes when the round is over and you're ready to spawn then you get lagged out and there's a long period of waiting time. Not exactly sure why it happens but there has been a lot of complaining from the pubbers about the lag in dust 2 server. Not only that but during the beginning of each round, sometimes you get lagged out for like 5 to 10 seconds.
Please don't get me wrong, I am not here to post up my complains. I just want to bring this up to the council member or the server administrator to see if there's anything can be done to fix the server lag because I'd hate to see the pubbers leave our server because of the lag and our server's reputation gets ruined.

Thanks very much for your time

- Yebai
 
we have 3 servers on 1 box. when these servers get filled up, the servers lag a bit. we just learn to deal with it. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top