Please help!!!

Azn_Master

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
1,608
Alright you guys. I was up until like 4 oclock am (PST) watching the three servers. I couldnt handle it anymore more. So i went to sleep. What i am trying to say is that we need more ppl who are dedicated to spec the servers more often. I couldnt do it all by myslef. Please, if you can, ask other eGO members to watch the servers as well. THank you

~Azn_Master~
 
I was watching Italy 2 nights ago and yeah it was pretty overwhelming
 
on weekends like today ill stay up until 2 max. i cant go farthur than that. ill try my best to keep the servers clean.
 
It's important to remember that we are here to have fun. Not to spectate servers for punk, so don't worry to much about it.
 
If i had admin powers to actually do something i would. But until then i cant do anything :(
 
I dont spec, i dont leave my computer on, waste money.

If you have a good enough power supply with 80+ efficiency it'll use less power than a small TV.


And minus the dust collecting, a computer is actually better to be left on than turned off. Like a car for instance.
 
Look guys, it's not all about staying up and killing your health until like 6 AM okay guys? You don't HAVE to stay on looking for people who break the rules. Like Mikkel says, just chill and have fun, admin is second. So relax a little okay?
 
Back
Top