Beta's CS:S DLC: Plethora of Arms

Beta

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
5,891
Updates to Counter Strike: Source have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

  • Added 3 new maps: De_DustNight, Cs_Museum, and De_Factory
  • Added a Red Dot Sight to the Mac10 and UMP
  • Includes 5 new weapons: AK-74, RPD, Hornets Nest Grenade, Scar, and the 44 Magnum
  • Instead of being forced to purchase 2 Elites, you are able to purchase 1. Also, you are able to drop 1 Elite if you have 2 in your inventory.
  • Night Vision Goggles can now be seen by other players while its on the user.
  • Improved the textures of all the player models
 
You can scope in with a gun, you just have to code it correctly, I've had an M4 that the silencer made you use the iron-site. :D
 
My USP skin is one Beretta and I believe the Dualies are Berettas? So I got one part of this update, MUHAHAHAHAHAH!

Anywho, this update must happen. Now.

Btw, I have played a map called "de_dust2_night", just sayin' as that would be again one part of this update ;) Also I'm sure there is a de_dust version too.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top