I recently joined eGO (Today actually) and I'm really enjoying it already. I just wanted to see if this suggestion would go through, creating another fun server for us CS:S division players to game on.
For a new server:
If a new server isn't an option, or if I am out of my mind with the idea, then please mention it. I'm new, and all I want to do is make this organization even better. Once again, if this is not what is needed at the moment, I understand.
For a new server:
- Dodgeball
- Surf (RPG, DM, Pro, etc. Pick from some of these, or just plain surf)
- Mini Game
- Others will be listed (I had more in my mind, but now that I'm writing it here, I forgot..
)
If a new server isn't an option, or if I am out of my mind with the idea, then please mention it. I'm new, and all I want to do is make this organization even better. Once again, if this is not what is needed at the moment, I understand.
























