Prop Hunt Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thE_n00b

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
647
Prop Hunt Tuesday! - CANCELLED

Hey gang -

Just found out that we are not able to run this event tonight due to an issue with the mod on the fun server. My apologies.

Instead we will be running an Edgegamers Hour.

See you there.

-n00b
 
Last edited:
2rn7r0x.jpg

Oh my GAAAAAAAAAAWD. I can't wait.
 
RAGE! I have to work tomorrow night T_T

And I've been dying to go a prop-hunting with eGO members T_T...although there was that one time I ran into Use My Teleporter on a pub ph server ^_^.

Sadness.
 
I play on the prop hunt servers occasionally, like once a week. I'm ok at it, but probably better than the majority of the people coming to the event. If you need me to explain some basic stuff on prop hunt, I'll be there to do that if you want me to. Can't wait!!! :)
 
I always find these fun to play...Nothing makes you question your sanity like a crate running across your screen =P
 
PROP HUNT IS SOOOOOOOOO FUN! Why does it always have to be at a really bad time for me! D:
 
Sorry, everyone,

We're not quite ready to run this as an Event. So, through no fault of the EC's or anyone on their team, we need to postpone this as an Event.

We hope to it very soon though. Instead, come play with some of your fellow members in an EdgeGamers Hour!

(Psst: It's all Scrappy's fault!)
Locked at n00b's request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top