- Joined
- Oct 19, 2008
- Messages
- 3,464
I really didn't think i would post something like this but..
Over the past few days I feel as if the members in this css forum are getting out of hand. I'm not mentioning anyone in particular but i have seen a lot of negative posts by people in this clan and this is not what we are about.
If someone posts a thread don't flame it or be rude, if you have nothing nice to say don't post there obviously..
Second, even if you don't like somebody you should still be showing them respect and if you really feel the need to be mean or rude to them do it on steam not on the forums, this is a mature gaming community guys, and we need to be polite to everyone despite our differences. I understand everyone isn't going to like everyone they meet, but if you show them respect in return you will get it back. This negative behavior also leads to people not feeling welcome to the clan and that is not what we are about.
I also want to say i've done this too, and I am not proud of it and I am changing my ways also, i suggest you do the same.
If someone is continously bothering you or being rude and obnoxious use the drop box it's there for a reason.
With that being said Please think before you post something and I am sorry if i have done any of this to any of you guys because it is not right.
Thanks, Ruthless ;]
Over the past few days I feel as if the members in this css forum are getting out of hand. I'm not mentioning anyone in particular but i have seen a lot of negative posts by people in this clan and this is not what we are about.
If someone posts a thread don't flame it or be rude, if you have nothing nice to say don't post there obviously..
Second, even if you don't like somebody you should still be showing them respect and if you really feel the need to be mean or rude to them do it on steam not on the forums, this is a mature gaming community guys, and we need to be polite to everyone despite our differences. I understand everyone isn't going to like everyone they meet, but if you show them respect in return you will get it back. This negative behavior also leads to people not feeling welcome to the clan and that is not what we are about.
I also want to say i've done this too, and I am not proud of it and I am changing my ways also, i suggest you do the same.
If someone is continously bothering you or being rude and obnoxious use the drop box it's there for a reason.
With that being said Please think before you post something and I am sorry if i have done any of this to any of you guys because it is not right.
Thanks, Ruthless ;]










