What happens behind bars...

Soul_of_a_Sinner

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 9, 2009
Messages
3,377
Ok so this is a little taste of the jail event from ummmm Monday 11-16-2009 :P
But anyways it was a load of fun in there, and i know some of those who participated wanted to see the demo!
-(which is currently being uploaded to youtube. There are three parts and they are over a gig each so its going to take some time :facewall:)
Overall it was an epic time, we played some Simon says, dodge the bullet and much more, the videos will speak for themselves when they are done.
Thanks to all who showed up, and to all those who have not participated in jail night, i encourage you too because its awesome :cool: and you never know whats going to happen there. Most fun I have had in jail in a long time :laugh::thumbup1: For now lets look at a few pics!

Apparently i forgot to mention that ImDead Hosted :P





Oh noes T's are in control and Pureblood has been very bad :chair: :sneaky2:
 
Last edited:
Yea GREAT EVENT!!!! i wonder who hosted???
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 
lol must have got good after i left cause when i was in there, it was normal jail as usual.
 
It was an awesome event, and I hope more people attend in the future! Just remember everyone that goes there expects to have fun and not play the repetitive trivia round all the time

And I think ImDead deserves a lot of credit for hosting the event, he did a really great job keeping it fun and different from the usual
 
OMG IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!! I Never make threads that deal with this type of thing! It was awesome all because of you ImDead!!!!! Now i feel bad :(
 
Lol all of ImDead's events are to epic for noobs to handle. Lol I wish I was there.
 
I really was afk. I was right next to armory when the froze happend, i also was stuck in cells when a massive knife war happend
 
awe poor jimmy :P and soul dont worry bout it, wel all know whose hosting it, done feel bad :)
 
cough* if i could recall this was the one when he was late!
i couldnt stay for the whole event but it seemed like he made up for it :P
 
Still trying to get videos uploaded to youtube...dont know why its taking so long, but the first time I tried to get em uploaded my internet went down. Ill try getting them done when i get home from work
 
Ok so I finally got the videos uploaded, I hope some1 checks em out. Shows how epic the event really was. (Sorry if the vids seem bad...im a noob at doing this kind of thing)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXFabgIRx7c[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyh5bqAS2JA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_luuVCVVtz4[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top