Poll: Jail is the best CSS playstyle

What playstyle do you like the best?


  • Total voters
    85
Jail is only fun when you have people who know how to play, which is about 40% of the time.
The regular is the best, gungame if you just wanna play around and get good at different guns.

Zombie is just pure fun.
 
I'd have to go with Zombeh!.
I has many techniques in all.
And thats the reason I started playing CS:S
 
I do really love me some jail...and gungame....so hard to pick!

Had to go classic though! Too many years with it close to my heart!
 
This isnt even a competition :P, you shoulda had 1 more for competitive play aka scrims
 
Jail is fun when there's good CTs who actually listen.

But mostly regular pew pew is da best.
 
Overall, I like jail best. But lately the CTs on the jail server have been playing Super Freekill RPG :( Oh well, still can be fun if the CTs know what they're doing and the map is fun...
 
Jail = Fail!!!!! waste of money in my opinion.

ZOMBIE mod is wicked and reg rotation is cool.
 
Last edited:
I like the regular rotations the best. I do like to scrim, but I mean. Regular rotations are where you actually get the skill to play in the scrims. Practice practice practice.
 
Back
Top