TF2 Blog Update 11/18/09

BWoods

Poster
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
133
http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=3130

Apparently TF2Maps.net is holding a mapping contest (I'm severely out of the loop so you may know this already) but there is a download link for a 16 map pack of the contest entries. The contest focuses on Payload Race (A game-mode I REALLY like but rarely get a chance to play) and Attack/Defend CTF maps. Be sure to check these maps out, I would actually like to see them on eGO servers sometime in the future. The map pack comes in at around 268MB so be sure to have the time and HD space available.

There is also a training map available to download. There's a swanky video linked on the blog that shows you all the spiffy features of this neat little map. If you want to practice your TF2 skills you might want to take a look at it.
 
the training map is'nt new, its been around for a while..

also please tell me im not the only one who thinks those postcards are the BEST POSTCARDS EVER! i want them ;..; i'll even trade in my soldier stash for it!
 
Did I mention we could use these maps like right away? :thumbup:
 
A/D CTF Contest
A/D CTF Contest
A/D CTF Contest
A/D CTF Contest
A/D CTF Contest
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurray hope good CTF A/D comes out of

EDIT: And two way A/D CTF (single flag)
 
Last edited:
I played four of the maps, from !SomethingNight" onwards, adn can say that all of these maps are good. The CTF control point map I tried was also pretty impressive.
 
It's been goin on for like 5 months... yeah. I've got plr_nightfall down to win, or maybe ctf_vector I dunno. They're my faves.
 
I think it would probably be a sweet idea for our servers if we got that package, and put all those PL maps on a rotation on one and CTF ones on another. Then after couple months we can see if any of them attracts enough attention to become a 24/7 map even.

Or well... If we could still affect it. xP
 
Back
Top