Ad_reactor_test2 ready for testing

It was pretty cool, definitely different and presents a cool idea.

The only thing I don't like about the map is that an ubered heavy can destroy the reactor before his uber is even up. The heavy in general seems quite over-powered in this gameplay mode.
 
yea,
thats the one design flaw of tf2 medic/uber

which is why i think valve went with the capture area over time idea. ubers cannot capture them.

this map is more influenced by tfc or older tf classes.

It was pretty cool, definitely different and presents a cool idea.

The only thing I don't like about the map is that an ubered heavy can destroy the reactor before his uber is even up. The heavy in general seems quite over-powered in this gameplay mode.
 
The only thing I don't like about the map is that an ubered heavy can destroy the reactor before his uber is even up. The heavy in general seems quite over-powered in this gameplay mode.

Another great map Dragonhill! I love how it is different from your everyday ctf or pl map. The only issue I see ToiletPastries brought up. Other than this, I had a good time playing the map.
 
Yep. And don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to come off as complaining. I had a pretty good time playing/testing the map :)
 
Well, then its up to the pyros and such to keep the ubered heavy away from the Reactor!
 
Well, then its up to the pyros and such to keep the ubered heavy away from the Reactor!

The only issue with that was that the pyros tended to asplode before they could get the heavy air blasted away.

I really liked the map during testing, but my main gripe is that the only way RED can win is by creating a sentry overlooking BLU's spawns to spawn control them for about half the time. I think either your idea of having a button to open or close the door to the reactor could fix that, or someone else proposed to have something to rotate the opening to the reactor. Either way, it would divert BLU from just running in with an uber and winning.
 
yea,
thats the one design flaw of tf2 medic/uber

which is why i think valve went with the capture area over time idea. ubers cannot capture them.

this map is more influenced by tfc or older tf classes.


you gotta live in the NOW dragon hill, hahaha.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top