Holy...cow?

ColonelMcMeow

Active Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
274
So in a steam update or something, it adds up the total hours you spent in a game on steam. I have owned DoD:S for a little more than a year now. According to Steam I have spent "487 hrs on record" on DODS alone. That is a little more than 20 days. I said "Wow" but I thought, if you guys can figure it out, how many hours did you guys/gals spend on DoD:S, you have to look at your games list. :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
 
409.9 hours... That's alot :P

On another weird note cheek these stats from the same page.
M1 Garand -Zoomed
Kills 48
Shots hit 166
Shots fired 9
Headshots 44
Average shots/kill 0
Average hits/kill 3%
Shots hit 1844.4%
headshots 26.5%
lol
 
323 hours on record for Day of Defeat: Source, that's 323 hours of heart pumpin, blood pressure rising, knuckle dustin action
 
Team Fortress 223.7 hrs / 82.3 hrs
Day of Defeat: Source 3.4 hrs / 114.3 hrs
Left 4 Dead 2 Demo 3.3 hrs / 3.3 hrs


Wait....TF2...that ain't right.... 22.7 hrs / 82.3 hrs (correct)
 
steamplaytime.png


My top five games on Steam.
 
Last edited:
1805 hrs on record

thats a lot of hours of Stomping people with my Sniper Rifle :P
 
Steam says only like half of my TF2 time, but Xfire tells me... 784 hours of TF2 and... 95 hours of DoD.

Yay.
 
Member since: December 6, 2008
Steam Rating: 0.2
Playing time: 0.7 hrs past 2 weeks
Day of Defeat: Source 0.7 hrs / 15.2 hrs

I'm very busy.
 
what if you open DOD Source but dont actually join a server, does that count? i like pointing out seeding shouldnt count
 
dod:s 121/323 what can i say...im unemployed right now and obviously got my priorities straight...lol
 
i have 149 hours on dod...which seems a bit low...considering i use to play at least an hour or half an hour a day...and hours a day on weekends
 
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
55 hrs last two weeks / 505 hrs on record


Day of Defeat: Source
25 hrs last two weeks / 557 hrs on record

-Blue
 
WeaponX said:
i have 149 hours on dod...which seems a bit low...considering i use to play at least an hour or half an hour a day...and hours a day on weekends
everyone knows Valve time is broken, hence these times are wrong :P
 
Almost 1700 hours since May, and I fully admit to that being about 3% seeding. Everyone know when I am in a server, I am playing...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top