C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Nov 23, 2009 #21 Have a happy life with her!
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Nov 23, 2009 #24 *from ghostbusters on NES* CONGLADURATION!!!!!!! You have a wonderful baby!!! You have prooved the justice to..........IDK Just congrats!!!
*from ghostbusters on NES* CONGLADURATION!!!!!!! You have a wonderful baby!!! You have prooved the justice to..........IDK Just congrats!!!
A Angellas Networking Ninja Joined Nov 11, 2009 Messages 318 Nov 23, 2009 #25 Absolutely awesome! I wish you many happy years ahead!
B Bonefrag Forum Fiend Joined Aug 25, 2009 Messages 730 Nov 23, 2009 #26 Congrats!!!! I look forward to seeing pics!!!!
F Facey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 23, 2009 Messages 2,555 Nov 24, 2009 #28 aweeeeeeeeeeeeeee Gratz!
F Facey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 23, 2009 Messages 2,555 Nov 24, 2009 #31 Do we get picz?... I love kids
I Ice Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 30, 2008 Messages 2,194 Nov 24, 2009 #33 Congratz is sure in order!
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Nov 24, 2009 #35 Congratulations skullz!
S sKuLLz Poster Joined Feb 26, 2009 Messages 125 Nov 25, 2009 #36 Thanx to all, and, Wolfie ~ I will getya back !!! J/K Thanks again.
S sKuLLz Poster Joined Feb 26, 2009 Messages 125 Nov 25, 2009 #38 I have posted a few pix for those who were asking on my profile. Cheers.
C CrazyWolf Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 2,720 Nov 26, 2009 #39 Very nice pictures!!!!