EC Presents Major Class vs Mayhem *Special*

Mental Buga

Thread Thumper
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
1,098
r0nx54.jpg

2hwtmr.jpg



You can find the password to the event here, on the day of the event.​
 
Last edited:
oh yea
i cant wait to play it buga
i missed you on TF2
im lookin forward to playing it!!!!!!
im sure it will rox my sox
and that it will last 2 hours now is even better
and you are my fave hoster, because you got brilliant ideas.
bhoom chakalaka bhoom chakalaka bang bang
 
Last edited:
Sounds cool.....too bad I wont be able to attend.... Hope you guys have a lot of fun! (Of course you will anyway!)
 
Last edited:
buga buga buga buga.

I will be there for sure. Sounds like a crazy time!
 
Ooh i'll definitely have to put Assassin's Creed II aside for this.
 
Fancy font makes my eyes hurt =( I will try and be there though =P
 
Back
Top