Low #'s ?

1 Adam-12

Forum Fiend
Joined
Oct 16, 2006
Messages
619
Maybe this has been asked / answered,,, Anyone know why the low player #'s during the week late night, 11:00 pm to 01:00 am Pacific time on Avalanche and Donner ?? Used to be full all the time and now it's like an empty house :(
 
L4D2, MW2, and assassins Creed 2, has alot of people playing that ATM, but in a week or so it should be back to normal :)
 
That and you might have been playing when more people were off for vacation, but thats been a while already.
 
I blame the other games more than vacations. I am part of the problem, since I pull people out to play L4D2...
 
Matt with a Cat actually has a great explanation for our low numbers. You should ask him about it some time.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top