TF2 in 3D

BeaverKing

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
622
G'day

Got a little bored this morning, decided to recreate the TF2 logo in 3D. Originally I was going to render this at a different angle and do something completely different with it, but for that design I'll need to re-project the texture and bumpmap on the model because it came out skewed on certain parts. :facewall: I hate modeling.

But anyway, here's a render of the scene I put together for a Demoman wallpaper. (3 different resolutions here)







More classes to come later. :)
 
Last edited:
Make one....ummm...with MR. BUBBLES...I mean....A LEVEL 1 SENTRY!.....for a 1440 x 900

If you do, then
11ahp4n.gif
 
Last edited:
1680 x 1050 and cookies will be delivered straight to your doorstep :)
 
I like it, but I think the background is a bit too plain for me to use as a wallpaper. Spice it up a bit and I'll probably use one(when you make other classes).
 
i could try adding a rough, grungey room in the background maybe... tried a simple glossy reflection on the floor below it, didnt look right. ill try a few things out for the background before im done with this project, wanna try making a version for the other classes first, maybe even redoing this one with a better render
 
Last edited:
Hey! That looks awesome man! I love them.

Ive been wanting a new wallpaper for some time, is it possible for you to create me one of the spy. Also, can i have the colours of the original tf2 logo? So you just make the original logo 3D.

1280x1024 would be awesome! Thanks man! ;D
 
The model is the default orange color actually, i just decided to throw a blue color layer over it so it blended better. i dunno if im gonna do the same for any other classes, or if its really even possible, but ill try.
 
Back
Top