- Joined
- Dec 17, 2008
- Messages
- 1,482
Hey guys!
Sorry for the late notice, but I thought I should let you guys know that we're going to be having a HUGE event tomorrow night (Monday, November 23) called Turkey Surprise! So what is Turkey Surprise? Well, hopefully you've never had a member of your family create something called "Turkey Surpise" on Thanksgiving... and if you have... :scared:
We'll be doing a lot of different things. First, it will be a 2 hour event! we will be doing lots of custom maps and crazy activities! Think of it as Monday Madness on steroids. If you haven't been to Monday Madness... :chair:
The event starts @ 7PM Central time! Password will be lionfish
Come on out and eat sum TURKEY!!!!
Sorry for the late notice, but I thought I should let you guys know that we're going to be having a HUGE event tomorrow night (Monday, November 23) called Turkey Surprise! So what is Turkey Surprise? Well, hopefully you've never had a member of your family create something called "Turkey Surpise" on Thanksgiving... and if you have... :scared:
We'll be doing a lot of different things. First, it will be a 2 hour event! we will be doing lots of custom maps and crazy activities! Think of it as Monday Madness on steroids. If you haven't been to Monday Madness... :chair:
The event starts @ 7PM Central time! Password will be lionfish
Come on out and eat sum TURKEY!!!!












