- Joined
- Jul 2, 2008
- Messages
- 712
Yes I know there's another thread, but this is me looking to see if anyone that actually lives within the qualified to play region (US/Canada, but not Quebec) is interested in forming up for a non-eGO named team.
Here's what I'm looking for, if you fit the profile and are interested, shoot me a PM with your class preference and eGO hlstats page.
1)You live in the US/Canada but not Quebec region
2)Played in the first eGO team tourney (or an outside tourney before, 6v6)
3)Willing to practice (not crazily or anything, but once a week at least)
4)Confident player
Here's what I'm looking for, if you fit the profile and are interested, shoot me a PM with your class preference and eGO hlstats page.
1)You live in the US/Canada but not Quebec region
2)Played in the first eGO team tourney (or an outside tourney before, 6v6)
3)Willing to practice (not crazily or anything, but once a week at least)
4)Confident player














