Promotion timeing???? (question)

Evil-Jester

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
1,573
hey guys just out of random thought whats is the fastest time an =(e)= member became an =(eG)= member i was thinking this about 10 min be four i typed this up so if you know tell me please im just wonderin b/c im board hahaha
 
There is no set time it takes an e to get promoted to eG. It's really up to the e member (how they behave, etc.). Usually eGs are promoted in big chunks at a time whenever council / advisors decide it is time to do another batch.
 
the fastest way is by not asking. the second way is by rpomoting the clan as much as possible and the clan's rules. you seem like a good =(e)= so you musn't worry about it my friend.
 
Yes, there isn't a set amount of time. And can you please make your sig smaller jester? It's really huge :|
 
I believe he was asking which e member got their eG in the shortest amount of time.
 
If that's the case, I think it was Zight, Baron's brother. He got it in a few hours or so.
 
I think Rolling is the fastest, went from e to eGO in a couple weeks, but I dont object at all. Rolling is a great guy, i think he deserved it fully.
 
Probably someone who has family in the clan, I imagine at least one person got promoted from e to eG in less than a day.

I got promoted to eG in a week, and eGO in roughly a month from when I registered. It's all about just being who you are, and having that person be Edge Gamers material I would say. Have fun playing the games, and you're bound to get noticed.
 
for the record i dont realy care if i become and eG would be cool but add i need the power for is kicking spamers but anyways thanks for your input about time and i would make my sig smaller but i dont know how and if i remake i lose come parts
 
I was eG and... about a year, I am still eG..... getting One Year Ribbon on November 19
 
Well technically speaking the fastest promotion must be the original creator of the clan =p e to eGO in a matter of seconds =]
 
[quote1194689421=M3dley -RR-]
Well technically speaking the fastest promotion must be the original creator of the clan =p e to eGO in a matter of seconds =]
[/quote1194689421]

I was waiting for someone to say that.
 
Yeah it took me about 3 months to get eG and 3 more months to get my eGO. Some people get it quicker than others, its just depends if you make a positive impression with the right people.
 
Super fast for those who were joining on the early days, like me. Faster than what it took for people after nr 100-current one.
 
Yeh Rolling is a amazing guy. I look forward always to play with him and i would have to say he went up the fastest. He leads the team so well. Hes always there to back me up and I do the same.
 
[quote1194710595= Evil-Jeste® =KK=]
hey guys just out of random thought whats is the fastest time an =(e)= member became an =(eG)= member i was thinking this about 10 min be four i typed this up so if you know tell me please im just wonderin b/c im board hahaha
[/quote1194710595]

The fastest way to get promoted is so stay inside all day, and play on the severs and post on the boards 24/7. You'll need to post at least 100 a day. Also, you need to type correctly to make yourself look mature. Like this " Hey guys, just out of random thought, when was the fastest time an E became and eG?"


XD
 
pfffft spelling is over rated and i can't spell worth crap so i trust auto spell check lol

(P.S. Evil-Jester is over and told me to write that for him to lazy to find keyboard HA)
 
Back
Top