Believer's Graphic Shop

Believer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
2,883


The shop is closed. Thanks for the fun times, guys. ﺕ
​

 
Last edited:
I'll definitely add it to the queue. It most likely will be during the first week of December.

To better keep track of requests, please send me a PM of the sig you want. This way I can keep in contact with you easier, and also keep from overlapping other requests people may have.

Thanks! ;)
 
The shop has been updated, displaying the filled requests. I am open for any more requests, but please only limit 1 per customer.

If you want to submit a request, remember to send it via PM. Thanks!
 
If the shop is still open could you make me a signature? I don't really have any thing I want on it so its up to you to make it look good.

Thanks
 
The shop is reopened after a long hiatus. Please post your requests! :)
 
So can I ask for a signature AND an avatar? Or do I have to put them seperate? :O
 
Okay, nokx needs avatar! I'd like a Navy Seal (from CS:S, and just the upper body) and my name! Hope it's no trouble ;)
 
So can I ask for a signature AND an avatar? Or do I have to put them seperate? :O

I clarified the rules - you can do one of each of everything.

Okay, nokx needs avatar! I'd like a Navy Seal (from CS:S, and just the upper body) and my name! Hope it's no trouble ;)

No trouble at'all. I'll get working on it and send you a PM when completed.
 
Completed Nokx:

av_nokx_01.png


Next?
 
Ok. Here is the info.

What I want: Avatar and Signature.

Renders: For Signature, http://s.bebo.com/app-image/8137903...zzaz.com/img/q/u/08/06/06/sasuke-uchiha-3.jpg

For Avatar, http://api.ning.com/files/YGcGsioGr...SWg12mo-POtLnw/AkatsukiLeaderSasukeUchiha.jpg

What fonts, colors, and other stuff: Well. I would like the eGO font, but red on both sig and avatar. I would like a red and black background (red on one side and black on the other, mixing in the middle). My name in eGO font (Mayhem Death). Finally, the eGO symbol in both, but red.

Thank you! :D
 
Cool. I'll get working on it and send you a PM when completed. We can go from there. :)
 
Your files have been sent - thanks for using Marine's Graphic Shop!
 
I'd like a spray if you dont mind. Requesting using this picture


code-geass.jpg
 
I'd like something outrageously badass, with, if you can, Jax from league of legends, doing his jump attack and hitting the heavy on the head, like the scout in tf2, and then in tf2 font CampCommando
 
I'd like something outrageously badass, with, if you can, Jax from league of legends, doing his jump attack and hitting the heavy on the head, like the scout in tf2, and then in tf2 font CampCommando

That's a tough one, but I'll see what I can do. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top