Believer's Graphic Shop

May i regquest a signature



Could i have a signature that had my name in it krazy1 like in crazy letters with the eGO logo incoporated in it and also some how get my divishion tag in there dod colors Black and Gray the back ground then under it have personel service Center maybe in caps or if you think something else may look better then go for it. I will give you 10k that would be cool

Thanks
 
All requests done up to this point. Bring on some new ones! :)
 
I have a request for a Signature. I'd like it to have the eGO logo, my name, and a picture of a blu medic with the kritzkrieg. Tell me what you think. Thanks!

maiella
 
Also note that as of this post the shop has been updated to v5.0 :)
 
Make me an avatar. Simple, isn't it ? Something cool, better than my multicorns :)
 
2 things, Signature, and a Spray.

Sig: Something silly, I just want silly stuff involving TF2 in it. Spy Crabs, tauntkilling, etc. I'll probably be happy with anything you send me. Anyway, I would like my rank (eGO), my Name, and the Event Coordinator Ribbon (preferably also the words TF2 Event Coordinator somewhere). Other than that, you have creative control for what images and colors and stuff.

Spray: Silly again, Heavy Eating a Sandvich, rank + name on it, and the words 'TF2 Event Coordinator' + the EC Ribbon again if possible :). Thanks, can't wait to see what you come up with :biggrin:
 
Can i get a signature of a dod person running towards the screen in 3D and have clouds with a black background with trees and light rain with lightning moveing in the background have all lettering like a neon green flashing krazy1 with the eGO lettering and personel servious center. I will pay you 6000 casino cash for this also if we can get the day of defeat logo in small print Thank You
 
Last edited:
Will work on the above requests, but cannot take any more unfortunately. College is starting up again next week and I won't have the time.

Thanks for all of the requests!
 
Attention! The graphic shop has been reopened and new rules are in place!

Please post your requests away, I look forward to helping. :)
 
I'll take the BEST

-I would like the Hals Own Package please good sir!
-I would like all of this to be all about the plastic container Tupperware.
-I know that you are very skilled because i have seen your spray and i would request something along those lines with a T instead of a b.
-the Avatar i don't especially mind, just something to do with Tupperware.
for the Signature can it be scripted and colorful ;)
-as for the wallpaper SURPRISE ME!
upon my satisfaction (as i'm sure i will be) i will drop what i am doing and deposit one reclaimed into your coffers :thumbup:
 
-I would like the Hals Own Package please good sir!
-I would like all of this to be all about the plastic container Tupperware.
-I know that you are very skilled because i have seen your spray and i would request something along those lines with a T instead of a b.
-the Avatar i don't especially mind, just something to do with Tupperware.
for the Signature can it be scripted and colorful ;)
-as for the wallpaper SURPRISE ME!
upon my satisfaction (as i'm sure i will be) i will drop what i am doing and deposit one reclaimed into your coffers :thumbup:

I'll get to work straight away!
 
Project: Tupperware
Date: 09/19/2011
Current Status: Finished - PAID

Wallpaper (1600x900):
http://www.box.net/shared/py08jo66p851t6mr25fi

Avatar:

tup-av.png


Sig:

tup-sig.png


Fading Spray:

http://www.box.net/shared/mez54gz229fs6finkapm


Thanks again for your business! :)
 
Last edited:
I'd like a genuine request :D

A Sig with: Cryptex being a creeper :D (Creeptex. Jusrt put his head on a creeper body, and make it look nice :D)

Fading Spray: From a distance, its a sniper, when you get closer, its a spah.

Avatar: Surfing Heavy. Is that enough info? I want a heavy... Surfing.

Wallpaper: The TF2 Wallpaper with every class on it, except, i want something done with their faces. Replace everyones face with scout, and keep scout normal. Use this as an example: http://www.facesplat.com/ also, can i get the eGO logo in the bottom right hand corner?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top