Load Out

The Avenger

Poster
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
140
Well I couldn't seem to find a full load out thread so I'll make my own. I apologize for my spelling if it is incorrect. Lets see what everyone has out there. Please try to list everything you have:
Sniper:

Heavy:
Natasha
Sandvitch

Medic:
Blutsagger
Kritzkrieg
Ubersaw

Spy:
Camera Beard
Ambassador
Death Ringer
That other watch (forgot name lol)
Engineer:
Mining Hat

Pyro:
Backburner
The Axe (forgot name)

Demo Man:
- None -

Soldier:
Soldier Stash

Scout:
FAN
Sandman
Energy Drink
 
Scout: Force a' H4x0rz, Bonk! Atomic Escape, The Spamman
Soldier: *SKILLZ NOT INCLUDED*
Pyro: The Compressinator, The Spam Gun, The Insta-Kill O-matic(Fire Not Included)
Spy: The Dropped Dead, The Cloak and Zerg Rush, The Die Twice Ringer
Sniper: The Kool-Aid, The Failsman, The Shockback
Heavy: The Cuban Sandvich, Jerry Springer, The Beat Down Gloves of Pwnage
Demoman: *SIDE EFFECTS INCLUDE MILD TO EXTREME DISMEMBERMENT AND OTHER FATALITIES*
Engineer:*ITS NOT NICE TO POINT GUNS AT PEOPLE, THATS WHY MY SENTRY JUST KILLED YOU.*
Medic: The Death Ray, The SuperCharger, The CritMonster
 
This is what I have :)

hats.jpg
 
Back
Top