First medic to uber me wins a prize

TheHulk

Famous
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
517
Ill be on Black Mesa later as a deadringer scout and the first enemy medic to uber me wins a prize... see who does it first!
 
First medic to Ubersaw him to death wins 5000 casino money. Post a screenshot here of his death. Now, who's laughing now huh? :P


If that's too little, I'll raise it. I don't know what the market value is.
 
lol thats happened many a time...i always disguise as scout just for the heck of it...GODO LUCK EVERYONE!! muhaha
 
First medic to Ubersaw him to death wins 5000 casino money. Post a screenshot here of his death. Now, who's laughing now huh? :P


If that's too little, I'll raise it. I don't know what the market value is.

You're asking us to MELE the HULK? I think the market value for that is about 5b :scared:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top