Italy Server

GreenTeaPanda

Famous
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
553
Ok people. This is rather dissappointing.

We have an Italy Server.

I EXPECT ALL OF YOU TO FLOOD THE ITALY SERVER RIGHT NOW AND FOREVER MORE SO IT CAN GO UP IN THE RANKS!

Everyone report to ITALY ASAP!

THATS AN ORDER SON!

We have been lacking in Italy and I expect you all to visit it. This is for all Admins too.
 
i've been going there more frequently now. usually im the only admin there. AndrewC is always there!
 
Weird how so many admins are actually playing there but every time I play (everyday), I'm the only admin there.
 
Wasn't there like 3 other posts saying the same thing? Anyway i love italy
 
Italy is dead.Need to get more players..The only main players in Italy is Andrew C or Omega.god bless you guys :D
 
Dust 2?Really.I find it really annoying.Its packed and always get owned.I go to Highschool.I went from italy to highschool because people told me too.But i go to italy when highschool is empty.Or i am getting owned.xD
 
I try to play there as much as i can...to bad my computers messed up :blushing:
 
The reason I like Italy so much is because it usually has <30 players - so don't come all at once! :P
 
Wasn't there like 3 other posts saying the same thing? Anyway i love italy

Yes incidentally, all of them are made by me ^_^

I want ALL CSS Division members to visit Italy for at least once a day for like at least a couple rounds.
 
Italy is like a ghost town.But a few reasons people left Italy is that first new people were coming in and taking their points.Or they heard of highschool and just joined along.I'll try to get on Italy more but no can do.I dont have fun playing Italy as i use to :crying:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top