ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Nov 27, 2009 #1 Well i finally gave in to the constant nagging i was getting about my mic volume. I call it "improvising" you might call it something else. Yes those are zipties.
Well i finally gave in to the constant nagging i was getting about my mic volume. I call it "improvising" you might call it something else. Yes those are zipties.
B BIOHZRD03 Thread Junky Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 867 Nov 27, 2009 #2 you call it improvising..i call it redneck engineering...lol...looks like something one of my uncles would throw together...
you call it improvising..i call it redneck engineering...lol...looks like something one of my uncles would throw together...
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Nov 27, 2009 #3 BIOHZRD03 said: you call it improvising..i call it redneck engineering...lol...looks like something one of my uncles would throw together... Click to expand... I could make an uncle dad joke but id rather not.
BIOHZRD03 said: you call it improvising..i call it redneck engineering...lol...looks like something one of my uncles would throw together... Click to expand... I could make an uncle dad joke but id rather not.
B Bacon! Poster Joined Jan 5, 2009 Messages 136 Nov 27, 2009 #5 I think its a clever idea. wondering if its well balanced ? Looks like you've got some extra weight on the left side.
I think its a clever idea. wondering if its well balanced ? Looks like you've got some extra weight on the left side.
M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Nov 27, 2009 #6 Its AWESOME Stormy!
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Nov 27, 2009 #7 Epic win. You gotta sell that on eBay.
featherfoot07 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 2,760 Nov 27, 2009 #8 Nice way to rig something up and not spend a whole lot if anything.
P paquitox Thread Junky Joined Jul 13, 2008 Messages 770 Nov 27, 2009 #9 "Self mod" headset, nice stormy!!
Dr.Compton Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 2,718 Nov 27, 2009 #11 Where can I buy one Stormy?
T Tonux Poster Joined Sep 16, 2009 Messages 120 Nov 27, 2009 #12 I will be able to hear you on the Realism Night! Tonux
E ErwinRommel Rookie Joined Sep 5, 2009 Messages 55 Nov 27, 2009 #13 Thats a really good idea, I think I should do it too, lol
Old Monkei Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Nov 25, 2009 Messages 2,398 Nov 27, 2009 #14 I'd almost think we were twins the way you designed, engineered and built that awesome looking addition :thumbup:
I'd almost think we were twins the way you designed, engineered and built that awesome looking addition :thumbup:
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Nov 27, 2009 #15 Dr.Compton said: Where can I buy one Stormy? Click to expand... Youre in luck Compton. For only 6 easy payments of $29.99 you can have the very limited edition "Stormitron Mega-deluxe Headphones 2.0."* *void where prohibited
Dr.Compton said: Where can I buy one Stormy? Click to expand... Youre in luck Compton. For only 6 easy payments of $29.99 you can have the very limited edition "Stormitron Mega-deluxe Headphones 2.0."* *void where prohibited
Dr.Compton Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 2,718 Nov 27, 2009 #17 Sign me up Stormy, you'll get the first payment soon, just send the headset
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 Nov 27, 2009 #18 nice bro.. i need a new mic
S Skippy EGO Zealot Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 1,933 Nov 28, 2009 #19 I never had a problem hearing Stormy's original mic. Then again I do tend to hear things.... If I remember right FeatherFoot's tended to cut in and out during Realism Nights. Stormy maybe you should make one for FeatherFoot?
I never had a problem hearing Stormy's original mic. Then again I do tend to hear things.... If I remember right FeatherFoot's tended to cut in and out during Realism Nights. Stormy maybe you should make one for FeatherFoot?
Blue Stealth EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 21, 2008 Messages 6,201 Nov 28, 2009 #20 i believe that mic could possibly be bigger than the actual headset -Blue