Question about Ins

Killem all

Active Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
294
When i play ins When i start shooting my gun aims from the person to the air.Is that how you play the game or somethings wrong? :confused1:
 
the game is designed to be realsitic thats the kick back from the gun you just need to get used to how much each gun has and move your mouse accordingly. i would say avoid the support classes to start with as they have the most kick
 
that is the good thing of the game... like sniper aim dont have black corners... or your have a really nice purple eye later with a nice kick in the eye
 
you have to sort of pull your mouse down as you shoot its something you have to get used to and figure out how much you need to pull down depending on your sensitivity and the style of mouse.
 
Remember to aim down your sights too, this helps minimize a lot of the recoil for weapons. What I normally do is (while aiming down the sights) begin firing, and slowing bring my mouse down as I do so, to avoid overshooting my target. If I have time, I usually aim for the upper chest, right below the neck line, and allow my gun to drift slightly up as I fire. This generally results in a headshot ;)
 
I have a question too, I have looked but perhaps i am missing it or its not available, but I was wondering if there is a mapguide/strategy for the servers either here or perhaps on ins official site?
 
Boot camp on thursday and sunday school on sundays are great ways to learn the maps and weapons. Don't be afaid to ask questions we are all learning to be better players.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top