Hey there guys!

Kevimaster

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
4,757
Well, I am a huge TF2 player but today the servers have seen mostly empty :/, so I decided to give Insurgency a try. Today is my first time playing and I'll be on once it finishes installing, so expect to see me on in a bit. :)

Oh yeah, any tips for me?

Also, is this anything like Americas Army? Because I used to be pretty good at that until I bought the orange box :P
 
I have a feeling that me being used to playing TF2 so much will be a severe disadvantage, as cover is not exactly the most important thing in there. I'll just have to turn myself onto Red Orchestra/Americas Army play mode :P
 
A little bit of what Ice Hearted said. Also, remember that there is basically no HUD in this game. You can see relative directions for objectives, but that's it. Move cautiously wherever you go. Remember to peek around corners first, and if you have to traverse an exposed area of the map, run your tail off! :p Iron-sights are also your best friend in this game. Weapon accuracy is rather realistic, and many of the weapons in the game are burst/auto...which means, unless you're using your iron-sights, you're not going to hit much when you pull the trigger and spray an area.

Hope you enjoy the game mate, and I wish I could play right now, I'd give you a formal Insurgency "welcome" ;P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top