M Mike^Tm I made one post Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 1 Nov 27, 2009 #1 Hey, its Mike for the DoD_flash server.....for what i've experienced you're all a great bunch of guys and i'm looking forward to getting to know u and possibly maybe rockin the =(e)= sometime! See all of u guys around
Hey, its Mike for the DoD_flash server.....for what i've experienced you're all a great bunch of guys and i'm looking forward to getting to know u and possibly maybe rockin the =(e)= sometime! See all of u guys around
S Skippy EGO Zealot Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 1,933 Nov 28, 2009 #2 Looking forward to having you on board!
N Nouveau Forum Fiend Joined Aug 9, 2008 Messages 589 Nov 28, 2009 #3 welcome to eGO!!! Ill see you in the servers
Q Quaffer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 3,824 Nov 28, 2009 #5 Fill out an application for your e here. Welcome to the servers.
C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 Nov 28, 2009 #6 About time you found your way here
L LiQuiDSiLk Famous Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 487 Nov 29, 2009 #7 Welcome to the forums and our servers Mike. Hope to see you around sometime.
Silent Ghost EGO Zealot Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 1,708 Nov 29, 2009 #8 Welcome! see you on the servers
W Whataburger Thread Junky Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 808 Nov 29, 2009 #10 Welcome, glad you made it too the forums! Hope to see you in-game sometime soon!
U uselessgreggy Famous Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 453 Nov 29, 2009 #11 Ava is cooler that Flash. That is all. Oh, and welcome aboard.
H HansUllrichGrimminger! Poster Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 109 Nov 29, 2009 #12 Welcome Mike I've played with you a few times, fill out an app and get in here...........Hope to see ya sporting e soon.
Welcome Mike I've played with you a few times, fill out an app and get in here...........Hope to see ya sporting e soon.
Old Monkei Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Nov 25, 2009 Messages 2,398 Nov 30, 2009 #13 Hey Mike, Good to see you here! Just remember to join the side I am on; with this in mind I may not die so often :scared:
Hey Mike, Good to see you here! Just remember to join the side I am on; with this in mind I may not die so often :scared:
W wewo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,433 Nov 30, 2009 #14 Played with D-Day who i believe joined he got some skills.