I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Nov 28, 2009 #1 I'm back from vacation. and I should be on all night tonight. Its going to be fun!!!
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Nov 28, 2009 #2 Welcome back!!!!! How was your vacation?
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Nov 28, 2009 #3 welcome back! hope you had fun
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Nov 28, 2009 #5 It was awesome. I love Hawaii. http://www.westinmaui.com/ Where I stayed
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Nov 28, 2009 #7 IceGladiator said: It was awesome. I love Hawaii. http://www.westinmaui.com/ Where I stayed Click to expand... Holy cow, i want to go there!!!
IceGladiator said: It was awesome. I love Hawaii. http://www.westinmaui.com/ Where I stayed Click to expand... Holy cow, i want to go there!!!
K Killem all Active Member Joined Aug 25, 2009 Messages 294 Nov 28, 2009 #8 Nice..I'm going to Hawaii Next summer I got a question for you.DId you have fun
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Nov 28, 2009 #9 Killem all said: Nice..I'm going to Hawaii Next summer I got a question for you.DId you have fun Click to expand... If you surf its the best place on earth.
Killem all said: Nice..I'm going to Hawaii Next summer I got a question for you.DId you have fun Click to expand... If you surf its the best place on earth.
K Killem all Active Member Joined Aug 25, 2009 Messages 294 Nov 28, 2009 #11 Hawaii has like the best waves to go surfing.So i would like die. and fall off D:
T TomBombadil Famous Joined Jul 15, 2009 Messages 573 Nov 28, 2009 #12 Lucky you, my idea of a vacation is being home from school for four days. ._.
K Killem all Active Member Joined Aug 25, 2009 Messages 294 Nov 28, 2009 #14 Wait.Did you go in Hawaii on your Thanksgiving break.
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Nov 28, 2009 #15 lol. i should see you there. if i dont, i kill you. xD