S Sarge* I made one post Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 23 Nov 29, 2009 #1 I tried to log on today and it said Contacting Server... The thing is, I could log onto other Ventrilo servers but not ours. I have tried re-entering my data but it doesn't work! Help would be appreciated. Sarge
I tried to log on today and it said Contacting Server... The thing is, I could log onto other Ventrilo servers but not ours. I have tried re-entering my data but it doesn't work! Help would be appreciated. Sarge
J JOJO. I made one post Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 17 Nov 29, 2009 #2 There's a big "RED ALERT" when you get to the website. Check it out bro.
Ice hearted killer EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 5,768 Nov 29, 2009 #3 Sarge* said: I tried to log on today and it said Contacting Server... The thing is, I could log onto other Ventrilo servers but not ours. I have tried re-entering my data but it doesn't work! Help would be appreciated. Sarge Click to expand... check that you got the right details? http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=ventrilo
Sarge* said: I tried to log on today and it said Contacting Server... The thing is, I could log onto other Ventrilo servers but not ours. I have tried re-entering my data but it doesn't work! Help would be appreciated. Sarge Click to expand... check that you got the right details? http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=ventrilo
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Nov 29, 2009 #4 Ice hearted killer said: check that you got the right details? http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=ventrilo Click to expand... what he said.
Ice hearted killer said: check that you got the right details? http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=ventrilo Click to expand... what he said.
F Facey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 23, 2009 Messages 2,555 Nov 29, 2009 #5 This post is unnecessary LOL >.>