Lord of War.

OMG, Mr. Smiley is right!

General Sniper cannot be allowed on Thor's list of men, due to his schmexy schoolgirl giggle on Donner.

Bring General Sniper's lifeless body back this way, Thor. I didn't really want to give up EasyKill.... But I guess technically, you won him fair and square.

*sobs*
 
Psst. Mann in a skirt, underage mind you, 2nd page. I still have that pink umbrella in my truck.
 
[quote1195007117=ROCKET CHUMP]
dang dude...i bet everyone is looking at this thread and are like...


"damn californians..."


haha
[/quote1195007117]


Whoa... You HEARD me say that? That's just freaky....
 
[quote1195007416=NeoJed -RR-]
You guys are weird....
[/quote1195007416]


And this is where one of our "weirder" eGO's would tell you:


So's your face! BAHAHAHAHAHA
 
[quote1195008260=FluffyT Destroyer RR]
OMG, Mr. Smiley is right!

General Sniper cannot be allowed on Thor's list of men, due to his schmexy schoolgirl giggle on Donner.

Bring General Sniper's lifeless body back this way, Thor. I didn't really want to give up EasyKill.... But I guess technically, you won him fair and square.

*sobs*
[/quote1195008260]


Hmm, now that I have something you want I demand more! I'll trade you Gen Sniper for Easykill *AND* a paragraph on how disgusting pineapples are. Muahahahahaha Evil Mastermind!
 
Wow Mann, that's almost as scary as Rocket's pic.

Dude, the one thing that totally looks crazy is your legs. They just dont look right coming out of that skirt.

Boy Thor knows how to play hard-ball. I can't see Fluffy writing about how disgusting pineapples are. LOL

Anybody else want to come out of the closet with some interesting pictures? You know you want to!
 
Rofl. I was on steps and lighting was horrible. <3 Shadows and odd angles.
 
Thor, Since you put it that way...

Feel free to claim General Sniper and his school girl giggle as part of your 200 "men" list. I was only offering it in his best interest... But since your added stipulation requires more effort to keep your manly stature... I'll let you freefall on your own on this one.

and you can quote that for truth, sugar. :P
 
mann... i don't think... um.. im gunna add u to my sig anymore... ...yyyeeeaaa



drugggs are badd.. mmmkaaaay?
 
[quote1195046869=Mann]
Rofl. I was on steps and lighting was horrible. <3 Shadows and odd angles.
[/quote1195046869]


The guy practically clinging to you doesn't seem to mind the ugly legs and horrible lighting. LOL How much closer can the guy get?? That relationship is doomed, cause one day, Mann will return from being woMann to just simply Mann. LOL :D That would be a terrible awakening for you poor friend!! LOL :D!!
 
[quote1195047274=FluffyT Destroyer RR]

But since your added stipulation requires more effort to keep your manly stature... I'll let you freefall on your own on this one.[/quote1195047274]

Fluffy is putting all her efforts into RIPPING the heart out of her avatar and pwning on Donner. Please don't expect her to write any paragraphs... LOL :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top