Why do people always accuse people of hacks?!

LaUgHiNgStOcK

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
3,263
I don't know about you guys, but I'm probably just an average cs player. I'm fairly certain that my recorded KPD ration is about .65 on any eGO server, so maybe I'm a little below average. But that's not my point.

Why is it that when one or two people start doing great, we begin accusing the of hacking? Personally, I just take it as they are better than me, and either I'm going to get better and beat them, or they're going to keep killing me. It's an opportunity for me to learn. So why the negativity towards somebody who is most likely just better than you?

And also, if they are actually hacking, an admin can take care of it by specing him. So quit complaining about hacks and just enjoy the game please.
 
Im pretty average aswell, but sometimes i'll get a sudden burst of skillz for a round or two and get accused of hacking. I personally take it as a compliment because the people calling you a hacker a basiclly putting a sign over their head that is saying "I suck" because the only way to get their self confidence back is to accuse you of hacking and thats the only way you could have killed them.

So if someone ever calls you a hacker and you know your know your not hacking, just laugh and feel good becuase now you know your better then that person :thumbup:
 
sucks doesnt it. I got blamed for aimbot cause my ak accuracy is amazing in headshots. THis happens on the other daethmatch servers
 
People accuse you other of hacking cuz theyr bad at the game so when they see someone better then them so they call them hackers cuz there just jealous. And besides guys its all games,games are meant to be played for fun not to starts fights over 'em but apparently it doesnt go that way...
 
I have been acused of hacking.Gets pretty annoying..But at the end.I dont get gold.I get mostly silver or bronze sometimes gold xD
 
Hacks are pretty blatent to be honest. It's not hard to tell when one is cheating. The people that call hacks on people obviously not cheating usually do it as a joke or because they're mad that they keep losing. You should be suspicious of someone all of the sudden getting better in one day though. For example a few years back I had a team for CAL this team was just one of friends. Well this one kid on the team was not very good at the game. A few months later I find out he's Cevo Main and all the sudden he can bhop ridicously good (obvious bhop cheats, bhopping up ramps, backwards, etc. When a month ago he couldn't even bhop), and he always knew when to peak, push or go back. While anyone can do his, to be able to do it every time flawlessly is almost impossible, even pros make mistakes. To make a long story short he got caught by Cevo and was banned. CEVO contacted Valave and his account was perma banned. Was this kid ever good? No. Did his teammates and friends lose trust and even remove him? Yup. What did cheating accomplish? Nothing because your banned and anything you did up to that point no one cares about. Catch my drift?

Point I'm making is cheaters may be "ontop" for awhile but when they get caught they go down hard and your reputation is forever ruined. While the quote once a cheater always a cheater isn't always true, more than not it is. Just keep your eyes open, stay legit and eventually you can become truely good at something. Just my 2 cents on hacking.
 
Last edited:
Hacks are pretty blatent to be honest. It's not hard to tell when one is cheating. The people that call hacks on people obviously not cheating usually do it as a joke or because they're mad that they keep losing. You should be suspicious of someone all of the sudden getting better in one day though. For example a few years back I had a team for CAL this team was just one of friends. Well this one kid on the team was not very good at the game. A few months later I find out he's Cevo Main and all the sudden he can bhop ridicously good (obvious bhop cheats, bhopping up ramps, backwards, etc. When a month ago he couldn't even bhop), and he always knew wherenleople were. To make a long story short he got caught by Cevo and was banned. CEVO contacted Valave and his account was perma banned.

Point I'm making is cheaters may be "ontop" for awhile but when they get caught they go down hard and your reputation is forever ruined. While the quote once a cheater always a cheater isn't always true, more than not it is. Just keep your eyes open, stay legit and eventually you can become truely good at something. Just my 2 cents on hacking.

jeez that will make other people get suspicous on me. becuase im like pro one day and noob another day...
 
I'm talking about being not so good one day and then amazing all of the sudden everyday. Usually you can tell the difference between those who have on/off days and those who have off then on from that point on. LOL I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

By the way suspicision is okay as long as you don't pubically acuse someone without legitmate proof, unless it's aimbot. In that case their screen shakes when they shoot. No there sensitivty isn't high and no they're not nervous, rofl, worst excuses ever.
 
Last edited:
band No one ever told you ever hack cuz you dont play that good.Expect for sometimes >.>
 
Killem you meanie. Band you hack. There now someone has told him. Lol just kidding band.
 
Lol i was joking >.>.but now you.You are a hole different story.I cant get you for some reason.Unless i get lucky >.>
 
<3 lol

Anyways starting tommrow I'm going to be only sniping and deaging. :]

Time to get my scout skills back.
 
a lot of the time people are joking. But its funny every once in a while when someone is seriously accusing you of hacking when you aren't xD
 
people say that you hack because they get frustrated that they keep on dieing or that they just cant believe that a person can get a good score on their own
 
why do they do it?
1. Because they actually are hacking.
2. Because people that are bad always complain and whine without really ever spectating them.
3. Because a large portion of people cheat on cs:s because there are tons of servers and hacks can be downloaded in a matter of minutes.
 
why do they do it?
1. Because they actually are hacking.
2. Because people that are bad always complain and whine without really ever spectating them.
3. Because a large portion of people cheat on cs:s because there are tons of servers and hacks can be downloaded in a matter of minutes.

Yeah exactly!
Most people here know When I get in the zone I go for like 40 and 15(maybe 10). Most of the time I'm like 30 and 20. So I rarely get called for hacks.
But It happens all the time
 
Im pretty average aswell, but sometimes i'll get a sudden burst of skillz for a round or two and get accused of hacking. I personally take it as a compliment because the people calling you a hacker a basiclly putting a sign over their head that is saying "I suck" because the only way to get their self confidence back is to accuse you of hacking and thats the only way you could have killed them.

So if someone ever calls you a hacker and you know your know your not hacking, just laugh and feel good becuase now you know your better then that person

I'm like that too!
 
I could bring you some GREAT stories about hackers and their "I swear I diddn't do it" stories. But, for the sake of privacy for those whos names are contained in the stories I will refrain.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top