P pillar Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 2,968 Dec 2, 2009 #21 well of the few things that i have eaten spicy food, i would have to say water, even tho i have tried bread & that went horrible. i may try milk tho, as i love my milk!!
well of the few things that i have eaten spicy food, i would have to say water, even tho i have tried bread & that went horrible. i may try milk tho, as i love my milk!!
Dominion Curmudgeon Executive Joined Oct 21, 2006 Messages 2,831 Dec 2, 2009 #25 Milk works the best.
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Dec 2, 2009 #27 Being a man usually works out the best. all kidding aside, Milk.
Sexy Beast Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,641 Dec 2, 2009 #28 Usually nothing, but that one time I tried that Bhut Jolokia pepper I begged for milk.
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Dec 2, 2009 #30 BEER always cools me down after eating spicy wings.
Ice hearted killer EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 5,768 Dec 2, 2009 #31 water usually some times beer(only because cider isn't on that list but il let you off)
S ShadyMayhem Rookie Joined Oct 26, 2008 Messages 30 Dec 2, 2009 #34 Right On.... Milk... It Does A Body Good....
D Ducttape Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,473 Dec 2, 2009 #35 None. /why would I eat spicy food then try to get rid of the delirious spicy flavor? :confused1:
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Dec 2, 2009 #37 iamevilbear said: BEER always cools me down after eating spicy wings. Click to expand... You can't have wings without beer.
iamevilbear said: BEER always cools me down after eating spicy wings. Click to expand... You can't have wings without beer.
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Dec 2, 2009 #39 Other: Air. WHOO HOT HOT HOT AW MAN *GASPS*