The 77th ID - Interest Sign up | information

Featherfoot, you're a genious.
If you get everything right, it'll be like a war movie lol : )

I'd like to help you out on this one, but I fear the time difference between our countries is too big.
 
As posted before, I can do any non voice part. So I can be an Axis snipering people or anything else!

Thanks
Tonux
 
Featherfoot, you're a genious.
If you get everything right, it'll be like a war movie lol : )

I'd like to help you out on this one, but I fear the time difference between our countries is too big.


What you could do for me is be a voice - I could get you lines I need and let you voice over. This would be great because I could apply my radio filter to it and it would be amazing....

But your choice.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top