How bout them packers!

M3dley

Famous
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
467
Ok so i know there may only be a few pack fans in here but how awesome was that game today. Even if you are not a packer fan if you just happen to watch a few minutes how awesome was it? Total domination on all sides of the ball. That is the best i have seen the packers play in a long time.

favre FTW!
 
Im not a Packers fan, but I am a Brertt Farve fan. That guy still has madddd game. They have what it takes to make it to the big game this year.
 
I ended up watching the steelers vs. browns game which was great, came down to the last few seconds. Thankfully the browns kick to tie in the last seconds was way short and the steelers held on for the victory! :)
 
Yes I watched the Steelers Browns game as well. Very happy with the turnout, however the guys I was watching it with (who taunted me during the first half) were rather angry.
 
[quote1194817972=Thor [DAM]]
Yes I watched the Steelers Browns game as well. Very happy with the turnout, however the guys I was watching it with (who taunted me during the first half) were rather angry.
[/quote1194817972]

haha Yeah I bet they were, the browns offense just got shut down in the second half. If it wasn't for that incredible 100 kick off return by their special teams, the browns wouldn't have even gotten back in the game.
 
[quote1194818186=chemically_dependent]
haha Yeah I bet they were, the browns offense just got shut down in the second half. If it wasn't for that incredible 100 kick off return by their special teams, the browns wouldn't have even gotten back in the game.
[/quote1194818186]

Oh definitely, that was probably the best play I've seen so far this year. Really I root for the Browns against anyone but the Steelers (because they're my home team.) But ever since they left for Baltimore that one time I left to find a new team. Pittsburgh being closer than Cinncinatti (too lazy to look up the actual spelling) was my choice.
 
yeah even though I live in Minnesota, I've been a steelers fan since I was a kid, back in the days of woodson, loyd, greene, kirkland, bettis, foster
 
[quote1194834355=Evil Betty [Jones]]
How bout them Cowboys? Is what I say. And on Nov 22 they will prove to be better than the packs.
[/quote1194834355]

we will see. we will see
 
Yahoooieee
Packers are goin to the Super Bowl!
its all about the addition to the run game they had goin today
their defence has always been good this year (what a pick up Charles Woodson was ehh?...plus with Al Harris thats lookin pretty unstopable.) But when you add the run game to the already amazing Brett Favre combined with Donald Driver and Greg Jennings...you got an all around GREAT team.
Watch out Cowboys with Ryan Grant doin what he did today (not that amazing but better than the packers run game the first games of the season) we gonna win the NFC!
 
[quote1194843835=Evil Betty [Jones]]
How bout them Cowboys? Is what I say. And on Nov 2 they will prove to be better than the packs.
[/quote1194843835]

Can't wait to watch that one...gonna be great.
 
Eh oh well we are not worried about Ryan Grant? What you know about Tank Johnson, Chris Canty, Marcus Spears, Demarcus Ware, Greg Ellis, Bradie James.



I am concerned about our secondary....because Roy Williams sucks at coverage. But by that time we will have both of our corners back.


And I ain't got to even say anything bout the 'Boys offense. You done seen what it does.
 
That Cowboys/Packers game is gonna be awesome. Who wants to take bets on the over/under for number of times they compare Tony Romo to Brett Favre? I'm setting it at 6.5, who's in?
 
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS! The race for the home-field advantage in the NFC is on, baby. Bring it, Pack fans. We could make a drinking game about the numer of times they compare Romo/Favre.
 
[quote1194906551=Fry -RR-]
That Cowboys/Packers game is gonna be awesome. Who wants to take bets on the over/under for number of times they compare Tony Romo to Brett Favre? I'm setting it at 6.5, who's in?
[/quote1194906551]

Only 6.5? Bleh, it'll be at least twice that much.

Jaguars ftw.
 
romo does not even compare to brett favre. the only person who can be closely compared is jesus.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top