From the TF2 Division

ToiletPastries

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
1,797
So I've owned DOD:Source ever since it came out but today was my first day EVER playing the actual game. Like my title says, I'm originally from the TF2 division and I'm uncertain of what the objective is in DOD or any particular strategies of playing. I played the sniper server and the donner server and was still pretty fuzzy on how to play.

I was wondering if anyone had any useful tutorials (preferably video) that I could watch? Thanks guys! Hope to see you in the servers soon.
 
Pm me or stormy. We run the realism along with BL4SHP3MY, spray, and bloodybunny. We can get you squared away and set up well. Ready to take on the best....
 
yup, just ask any1 in the DOD:s section for helps and we would sure be glad to explain the objectives :)

TBH, i go around shooting people and causing mass Chaos for the other Team. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top