Left 4 Dead Enemy players?

lcpldavis

Rookie
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
51
I just saw that you can play as the undead players ... How can you join a server and know you can actually play the undead characters to get your achievements?

I am looking for the achievement where I take the Tank and throw a car at the surviovrs and kill all 4 of them at once.
 
lolwut? When you join any versus game you will get to eventually play as the infected and even then you will have to work hard for some achievements, my advice on the achievement you are going for is to wait till all 4 are in a small alley and hit a car down it.
 
Oh yeah! :)

Just got on a quick match versus ... got kicked instantly once I joined ... wierd...
 
yeah, it helps to have a group of friends to do versus with. There's a lot of elitist punks (especially on the 360 version) that will kick for the smallest things.

Are you playing it on the 360 or the PC out of curiosity?
 
On PC I had someone try to vote kick me because I winged him with a bullet when he walked right across my field of fire. He ended up raging quiting after the vote failed twice.
 
When playing as a charger, try saying BOOM in the chat every time you hit someone to the ground.
I saw my friend do that and the pounded player raged out after getting killed from full health in one go
 
Back
Top