Food_Fight! EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 1,660 Nov 11, 2007 #1 There's a leak in my roof that's caused the electricity to die in my apartment. So, that means I'll have no power or anything until I can get a roofer and an electrician out to fix this.
There's a leak in my roof that's caused the electricity to die in my apartment. So, that means I'll have no power or anything until I can get a roofer and an electrician out to fix this.
O Oberst Muller Poster Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 247 Nov 11, 2007 #2 a leak in the roof?!?!that´s bad...I mean really, REALLY bad!!cya then Food..
P ProBowl24 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 2,553 Nov 12, 2007 #3 sry to hear that bro hopefully youll make a speedy repair and be back for action!
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Nov 12, 2007 #4 hahah leaks = ) have Fun buddy and be safe
F flavoracid Famous Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 576 Nov 12, 2007 #6 dude that really sucks, and also, your picture is startling
K -=KA=- Fry Thread Junky Joined May 28, 2007 Messages 813 Nov 12, 2007 #7 First earthquakes and now leaks? I think someone upstairs has it out for you...
M Mr.Smiley Forum Fanatic Joined Jul 4, 2007 Messages 973 Nov 12, 2007 #8 That really stinks. Sorry for your luck. We'll see you when you get it fixed.
5 50centricher EGO Addict Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 1,298 Nov 12, 2007 #9 cya when you get back and hope you fix it.
Food_Fight! EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 1,660 Nov 13, 2007 #10 Update: Roofer and Electrician coming out tomorrow at 8am!!!!
R ROCKET CHUMP Forum Fanatic Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 970 Nov 13, 2007 #11 wth dude!? a leak here in bright sun shiny california!? dude... specifically bay area....dudeeee......
wth dude!? a leak here in bright sun shiny california!? dude... specifically bay area....dudeeee......
Food_Fight! EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 1,660 Nov 14, 2007 #12 I know, it's gorgeous today! The roof's getting fixed monday but I FINALLY have internet at home again. I'll be online tonight suckas!
I know, it's gorgeous today! The roof's getting fixed monday but I FINALLY have internet at home again. I'll be online tonight suckas!