Alright, so after about 6 months of playing on eGO TF2 servers, today I uploaded what would be described as a "sexy vampire spray," with 2 topless vampires kissing, but to the side so nothing is showing.
After about 2 hours in the server this morning, I was warned to not spray again. Alright, understandable. So I reconnect with my Borat normal spray and after being told why I was kicked, I did not spray once during that 1 minute I was even back in the server, than was instantly banned by the user =(eGO)=?? Frisky Dingo ?.
The only logs are these:
Disconnect: "bad spray".
Commencing connection retry to 174.37.160.62:27015
Connecting to 174.37.160.62:27015...
Connected to 174.37.160.62:27015
Rawrasaur : Guess I won't spray
Rawrasaur : Warning would have been nice
(ALL) =(eGO)=?? Frisky Dingo ?: gave you 2 warnings
Rawrasaur : None that I saw
Rawrasaur : As I didn't reply
Less than a minute later:
Disconnect: Unacceptable Spray.
Commencing connection retry to 174.37.160.62:27015
Connecting to 174.37.160.62:27015...
Connected to 174.37.160.62:27015
Disconnect: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:308674 is banned.
A little uncalled for I would say, especially since not 1 of the other like 10 e-eGO members said one thing to me the entire time.
After about 2 hours in the server this morning, I was warned to not spray again. Alright, understandable. So I reconnect with my Borat normal spray and after being told why I was kicked, I did not spray once during that 1 minute I was even back in the server, than was instantly banned by the user =(eGO)=?? Frisky Dingo ?.
The only logs are these:
Disconnect: "bad spray".
Commencing connection retry to 174.37.160.62:27015
Connecting to 174.37.160.62:27015...
Connected to 174.37.160.62:27015
Rawrasaur : Guess I won't spray
Rawrasaur : Warning would have been nice
(ALL) =(eGO)=?? Frisky Dingo ?: gave you 2 warnings
Rawrasaur : None that I saw
Rawrasaur : As I didn't reply
Less than a minute later:
Disconnect: Unacceptable Spray.
Commencing connection retry to 174.37.160.62:27015
Connecting to 174.37.160.62:27015...
Connected to 174.37.160.62:27015
Disconnect: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:308674 is banned.
A little uncalled for I would say, especially since not 1 of the other like 10 e-eGO members said one thing to me the entire time.












