Another Random Flaunting Thread

That's just cheating. It's not a "new" vid if you use old footage. :P It's been a while since the last time I saw you at mesa. And I dont mean no spy pun with that. I mean actually not seen you play there when I have. xP

Its not that old of footage, its the footage ive been collecting to make a vid and it wasnt on mesa either, it was on valve maps server ;) remember :P. It was this day, when I dominated my nephew Heinz the baron and then you shortly after :P you thought you killed me but i was using the DR and then I dominated you lol...to bad I dont think I got a screen shot of it but you will definately see it in my vid.

koth_nucleus0000.jpg
 
Last edited:
That was a short while ago though, since I haven't been on Valve maps for like a month now. D=

I did get a stab or two on you today. Sadly I couldn't stick around to try and get more. xD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top