M Magnum X Famous Joined Aug 8, 2007 Messages 480 Nov 11, 2007 #1 Member since:June 28, 2007 Steam Rating:10 - EAGLES SCREAM! Playing time:79.5 hrs past 2 weeks 1. Day of Defeat Source 79.5 hrs woot? I had it up to 99.3 hrs a few weeks ago I'm going for 100+ on my week off of school next week
Member since:June 28, 2007 Steam Rating:10 - EAGLES SCREAM! Playing time:79.5 hrs past 2 weeks 1. Day of Defeat Source 79.5 hrs woot? I had it up to 99.3 hrs a few weeks ago I'm going for 100+ on my week off of school next week
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Nov 11, 2007 #2 Member since:January 10, 2004 Steam Rating:10 - EAGLES SCREAM! Playing time:44.7 hrs past 2 weeks 1. Day of Defeat Source 27.7 hrs I've had Steam since beta! ^_^
Member since:January 10, 2004 Steam Rating:10 - EAGLES SCREAM! Playing time:44.7 hrs past 2 weeks 1. Day of Defeat Source 27.7 hrs I've had Steam since beta! ^_^
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Nov 11, 2007 #3 well right now im at 10 - EAGLES SCREAM 20 hrs of TF2, 22 hrs of dod:s, and 9 hrs of cs:s during breaks (school) i get to about 70 hrs of dod:s a week
well right now im at 10 - EAGLES SCREAM 20 hrs of TF2, 22 hrs of dod:s, and 9 hrs of cs:s during breaks (school) i get to about 70 hrs of dod:s a week
D DreamSleep Forum Fiend Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 618 Nov 11, 2007 #4 Member since: October 18, 2003 Steam Rating: 10 - EAGLES SCREAM! Playing time: 36.8 hrs past 2 weeks 1. Day of Defeat Source 36.1 hrs
Member since: October 18, 2003 Steam Rating: 10 - EAGLES SCREAM! Playing time: 36.8 hrs past 2 weeks 1. Day of Defeat Source 36.1 hrs
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Nov 11, 2007 #5 well at one point at was at 90 hours past 2 weeks ...
M Mann Poster Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 244 Nov 11, 2007 #6 Member since:August 27, 2004 Steam Rating:10 - EAGLES SCREAM! Playing time:125.1 hrs past 2
P ProBowl24 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 2,553 Nov 11, 2007 #7 i guess im playin about maybe 15 hours a week...
M mister blonde EGO Addict Joined Jun 2, 2007 Messages 1,345 Nov 12, 2007 #8 17.2 a week...I'm so ashamed.....
D Dr. Knocker's[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 15, 2007 Messages 1,582 Nov 12, 2007 #9 10 a week...thats good considering I can only play on weekends.
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Nov 12, 2007 #10 Used to average about 50 hrs per week....now about 4 to 10 a week.
W Whammy! I made one post Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 5 Nov 12, 2007 #11 yea i used to play like cs like 30 hours a week now i dont really play that anymore just dods like 4 hours - 6 hours a week im so busy with school and work i just barely squeeze time in
yea i used to play like cs like 30 hours a week now i dont really play that anymore just dods like 4 hours - 6 hours a week im so busy with school and work i just barely squeeze time in
C chemically_dependent Famous Joined Oct 21, 2007 Messages 507 Nov 12, 2007 #12 With work, outdoor recreations, guitar and yoga I probably am able to only sqeeze in between 10 to 15 hours a week on dod
With work, outdoor recreations, guitar and yoga I probably am able to only sqeeze in between 10 to 15 hours a week on dod
Kahless[Jones] Forum Fiend Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 638 Nov 12, 2007 #13 I play not enough and too much at the same time
G Gunny Famous Joined Oct 21, 2007 Messages 444 Nov 12, 2007 #14 Member since:October 21, 2007 Steam Rating:7.8 - Wax on, Wax off Playing time:25 hrs past 2 weeks
S Snag219 Active Member Joined Nov 18, 2006 Messages 332 Nov 13, 2007 #15 Member since: November 18, 2006