COD 4

NeoJed -TR-

Famous
Joined
Mar 14, 2007
Messages
515
Got the game yesterday, its pretty awesome. Multiplayer is really good, now Ill have to manage my time between DOD:S and COD =P Anyone else get the game?
 
no but i just played it today. i saw A LOT of similarities such as sounds and death animations with COD 2. cheapo's...
 
I don't have Xbox Live (my dad keeps saying he will, but never does) I always fear getting new games, as I only play THAT game for several weeks, maybe even months, that's what happened with my DoDS playing, I got a few new games and my activity on the servers was 0.
 
Yea i saw a video of someone playing it. All the gernade sounds are the same.

LAME! haha.. They still sound like WW2 nades... haha
 
i have it on 360 my son playes it, and I'm waiting for my delivery for my computer, but I will still be on DOD its my game and I won't leave the EGO for anything.
 
[quote1195069872=A-Team {RD}]
i love it...im rank 16 i think and ive had it for 3 days =(
[/quote1195069872]


Im like rank 14, after 2 hours ;p
 
Multi player sounds good. It's always been PC for me though, can't get the nack of consoles. May have to work on that metal block at some point.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top