The Most important day of the year! (and a bounty. :D)

Noise

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,422
Just saying that December 23rd will be my birthday, and Its considered to be the most important holiday in the world! (Its true, I saw myself post it on the Internet.) So I'm going to spend a lot time on the Blackmesa server on the 22nd, 23rd, and some of the 24th to celebrate the holiday of holidays!

Everyone who joins the blackmesa server needs to bring something to eat or drink (Plates, Napkins and Glasses are ok too. But The more food the better!)

Plus I'll give 20,964 casino cash to anyone who can backstab me as a pyro (Not face stab, type stab, or normal knife kill, only on mesa)

The bounty is only effective on the 22nd through 24th, so get practicing! (I haven't been backstabbed as pyro in over 5 months by anyone who isn't deja, so Its going to be tough!

Any certain eGO members willing to give me a spray and their pocket medicness, or a spray COUGHMasterpieceCOUGH.

Or anything else by any other eGO user I know and love, or even if I don't know you. Let me know and reply here!

Remember, its the most wonderful time of the year. and the holiday with the most noises! 964 Noises actually. :D
 
Last edited:
Ill bring food in the shape of my knife, and believe me there will be plenty of food to go around ;)
 
Lol, I think you bit off more than you can chew by pretty much issuing a challenge to Frisky to stab you :)

I'd try but I'm going to be up at the Grandparent's house for Christmas :biggrin:
 
I find Xmas more important than your Bday.

Also I will be with my family on the Holidays, so yeah, someone else may have that cash.
 
Choco, I'm looking at your "Victory!!!" thing, and to date, that still has to happen....
 
may have to lug my PC all the way from Uni -> Home -> Uni but for this, it will be worth it!
 
Awesome birthday present valve, I just got my second hat! :D
 
by the way, if anyone is nice enough to send me some casino cash, I may be able to make it one reward for each day. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top