How about them Giants?

plaxhg6.jpg


How 'bout them Vikings too. Wow.
 
[quote1194882758=flavoracid [JONES]]
boooo giants. they are gunna lose against colts.
[/quote1194882758]

Not even looking at an NFL schedule and I'm 1000% sure the Giants do not play the Colts this year. Unless its in the Super Bowl. And thats not gonna happen.

And the title of this thread SHOULD read HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS?!
 
Yeah, HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS! Super Bowl or bust this year. Two-game lead on the Giants, plus the tie-breaker. And if I'm correct, the Giants still have to play the Patriots. The race for the NFC East is o.v.e.r.
 
[quote1194906602=Fry -RR-]
[quote1194882758=flavoracid [JONES]]
boooo giants. they are gunna lose against colts.
[/quote1194882758]

Not even looking at an NFL schedule and I'm 1000% sure the Giants do not play the Colts this year. Unless its in the Super Bowl. And thats not gonna happen.

And the title of this thread SHOULD read HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS?!
[/quote1194906602]

LIES.

It should be "HOW 'BOUT THAT TIM TEBOW GUY?"
 
Amen Fry Amen. What was the score to the Giants vs Cowboys game agian? Oh well all i need to know is that we won. GO COWBOYS!!!!!
 
bah, I don't like the colts, plus their going through some injuries right now (marvin harrison).

P.S. do we really need three threds talking about the same football week? Why don't we just make one main one for each week. Instead of flooding the forums with "how bout them packers, how bout them giants, how bout them chargers...ect. ect.) Just a thought ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top