Marine's Ultimate Domination List

Thanks, everyone. :)

I am working on the page as I type this (magic). I am filling in the dates and also implementing an AJAX-based screenshot feature. These are proof that I actually did dominate ye who are on the list.

I am also organizing everyone's name with their respective tags, regardless of whether they are G's or O-ranked, simply because: A) They most likely will one day be either, and B) it helps keep the list organized when I start adding other clans to it. ;)

Hope that clarifies some of my "fishiness." :P :)
 
The page has been updated with screenshots, so no more fishy business on my part...

http://maroonworks.com/gaming/doms/

I also added a "Top Dominations" List - I plan on adding the most dominations in a round I achieve with each of the classes. So far, I only have a screen of one.

Let me know what you think!
 
Very nice, ive got to hand it to you, you can really make a good web page. Looks really nice and I like the bottom pics of the classes.
 
I dont think I will be on there for quite a while :P....and if I am, oooohh if I am..I will hunt you down marine and stab only you until you RAGE!!!! ;)
 
I dont think I will be on there for quite a while :P....and if I am, oooohh if I am..I will hunt you down marine and stab only you until you RAGE!!!! ;)

You're not, unfortunately. I can never find you - until it's too late. :cursing:
 
I will never, ever, EVER, ever. Ever. Be on that list. You can count on it.

Frisky, I hire you as my personal bodygaurd.
 
I will never, ever, EVER, ever. Ever. Be on that list. You can count on it.

Frisky, I hire you as my personal bodygaurd.

I would, but you would end up like this...

displannotwork.jpg
 
Yeah, it looks like a lot of people got suddenly and surprisingly promoted. :P

Still not there, so I'm happy. =D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top