- Joined
- Nov 27, 2009
- Messages
- 1,295
sourcestory is a series of maps I am making that act like a "campaign" for css.
Because I am still working on things most of the levels are teamwork based: boosting mainly a Ct team has to "break in" to a warehouse full of drugs. the first level breaking in is like this spawn-->buy weapons--> boost team mates over ledge--> fall into a yard--> break the boards to a ladder--> climb up ladder--> make your way to the vent while getting "shot at" (no damage) and explosions everywhere. it is just a test and I will develop I was wonderign what you think about it and if anyone wanted to help
www.sourcestory.webs.com
Because I am still working on things most of the levels are teamwork based: boosting mainly a Ct team has to "break in" to a warehouse full of drugs. the first level breaking in is like this spawn-->buy weapons--> boost team mates over ledge--> fall into a yard--> break the boards to a ladder--> climb up ladder--> make your way to the vent while getting "shot at" (no damage) and explosions everywhere. it is just a test and I will develop I was wonderign what you think about it and if anyone wanted to help
www.sourcestory.webs.com








