How did I do?

Noise it is actually true I have never played soldier before. Those other hours of playing time are like events and stuff. I guess I knew how the soldier works by only pocket medic really just soldiers because of the crit rockets. I kinda do suck at rocket jumping, but I know how to do them, just not effectively.
 
It looks fuzzy but whatever. Congratulations. Good to see good sollys running around.
 
Spawn camping with a medic is like putting a 600-pound guy in front of a hockey net and calling him a goalie. Doesn't have to do much, but he'll rack up those stats! :)

Seriously, I don't think I've ever got a score that high in one game of TF2, even on my best day. If I have, I don't recall. I thought I did well the other day when I was just over 200. I can't imagine getting over 400. I'm sure you're understating your soldier skills.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top